What investment model do we offer?
The investment choice we offer is in line with model and added value from Woodeex, which is to allow for the purchase of a diamond directly at the source, at the lowest market prices, from the diamantaires of the most important world diamond exchanges.
It is however important to underline that we only offer physical diamonds to be delivered directly to your home. In no case, do we offer financial solutions or investment funds related to diamonds.
Buying as far upstream as possible in the supply chain and the absence of successive intermediaries are the keys to a good investment. Every time there is a resale, margins are paid to the players who are at the end of the chain, the retail jewelers.
Here is a graph that allows you to understand and compare the Woodeex journey with the traditional journey of the diamond supply chain and thus better identify the savings.
A passion investment
The investment diamond is an alternative way to diversify your assets. It is based on tangible assets with strong emotional connotations, such as works of art or classic cars.
By bringing together the notions of passion and investment, we wanted to bring a little emotion back into finance and to recreate a link between the investor and the product.
This highly specialized niche, often sought after but difficult to access, meets the expectations of investors looking for diversification, innovation, excellence and exclusivity.
10 reasons to invest in diamonds
- Diamonds are an international asset, which are tradable worldwide, and with a standard and international valuation system.
- Diamonds are liquid, transportable and can be moved at any time.
- Diamonds concentrate a lot of value in a small volume.
- Diamonds are anonymous since no registration is required.
- Diamonds are unalterable and do not require any follow-up or special treatment. It does not incur any costs, except for those in a safe deposit box.
- Diamond is an anti-crisis currency. It is uncorrelated with the economy of a country. Its price is regulated by world supply and demand. It is a healthy market.
- Diamonds are a safe value, offering protection against inflation.
- Throughout its history, diamonds have demonstrated a constant increase in value. As resources dwindle, the price of diamonds tends to increase over the years.
- Diamonds are easily passed on from generation to generation, thereby adding a family and emotional dimension to the financial dimension.
- Diamonds can also be mounted on a piece of jewelry, thus combining pleasure and investment.
Unlike diamonds intended for traditional jewelry, investment diamonds are based on objective quality criteria aimed at optimizing the investment.
Thus, we recommend only very high quality diamonds for which there is, through their rarity, a sufficient demand on the market.
Carat : 1.00 cts – 10.00 cts
Color : D-E-F
Clarity : IF – VVS
Shapes : Toutes formes
Cut : Excellent / Very good
Polish : Excellent / Very good
Symmetry : Excellent / Very good
Fluorescence : None / Slight
The investment in colored diamonds follows different criteria than those of colorless diamonds. The selection criteria are mainly based on the color and the intensity of the color.
As for colorless diamonds, the colored diamonds which we propose to you, will be also intended for investment, since their qualities are quite as exceptional.
All our diamonds are certified by the most renowned and recognized gemological laboratories in the diamond industry such as the GIA, the HRD or the IGI.
When should I resell my diamond?
In general, an investment in diamonds is a long-term investment with, for some investors, a view to passing it on to their children.
The minimum period we recommend before reselling is 5 years. This period will depend on the market trend at that time.
However, do not invest in diamonds if you are only seeking after a speculative investment with a quick capital gain.
Also, it is important to note that we do not promise any return or guarantee any profit.
How do I resell my diamond?
When investing in an asset like diamonds,
it is important to know how and to whom you can resell your diamond.
There are several resale options available to you:
- To the end consumer, through professional or private relationships or through platforms such as EBay or Amazon.
- In specialized auction houses, such as Christie’s or Sotheby’s that aims at a well-informed audience.
- To the professionals in the trade, that is, the traditional jewelers.
- We may also consider buying back your diamond, at the price which we will fix together, through our network of diamantaires located in the major world diamond exchanges (Antwerp, New York, Bombay and Tel Aviv).
For any question or request for information